Monday, September 23, 2013

Life Lately

Today's prompt is to write about life lately.....and honestly I don't know what to write about.  People are always like, "What's new?" and I'm like....um...not much.  I wake up, go to work, I come home exhausted, try to mentally prepare for the next day and I'm lucky if I get anything done around the house that I want to do, go to sleep, and wake up to do it all again.

I almost didn't write this post because I am in the mood in which I will complain...and you know how much I hate complaining on here. So I am going to come up with the positive things of life lately...and though I might be thinking the negative thing...at least I'm trying to focus on the positive thing
  1. Our house is really nice
  2. I have a job that has great parts---like my students...and teaching history 
  3. My husband is amazing!
  4. I got to see my family this weekend
  5. The Cardinals are going to the postseason!! Now we need to just get the division title!!
Yay I got to my goal of five :)

No comments: