Saturday, September 21, 2013

Memories

Tuesday's Blogtember prompt is:
A memory you would love to relive
This is an interesting prompt for me to think about because I try not to live in the past.  You can't change it, and you can't recreate the moments that you love because people change and situations change.  But sometimes I wish that we could have pictures/videos to make us feel like we could relive it.

The moment that I would love to relive would be the first date with Brian that was just us.  We went to dinner and a movie. He would probably correct me on the details of the dinner, because to be honest I don't really remember it.  I think we might have eaten at Village Inn...which is probably why it is still one of our favorite places to go--though it is probably because they have great food. Then we went to the theater and saw Stranger than Fiction--which was actually quite good. We probably drove around for a bit afterwards and then he took me home.

The reason I would love to relive that memory is because everything was so new then.  We were just getting to know each other and that is such a fun time.  Being able to relive that now would be a lot of fun :)

No comments: