|Thank you to|
What Did I Love?
- I liked that they picked the leads they did...Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough did a great job.
- I also liked the girl they picked for the daughter--she was the right amount of cute :)
What Did I Hate?
- A key plot change in how Alex finds out about Katie's previous life and how the neighbor relationship shows up
- The son was too young
- The changes to Alex and Katie's overall relationship--I liked what they had in the book with the trust issues and this just changes that
- They should have given Josh Duhamel grey streaks
Bottom line: I might own it eventually, but if you watch it just recognize that the book is SO much better!