Monday, September 30, 2013

Special Things

Today's the last day of September...not sure what happened to this month but ok.
Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.
So....I don't really have anything passed down or old....so I went looking for an old photo...but a lot of the really old photos that I have--like really little Kimberly are in boxes somewhere...so we find one of the first Facebook photos I ever put up.

Winter 2006!
This was a late movie night with my great friends, Jessica and Valerie.  I don't remember what movie we saw, but it was a 10:00 at least at the dollar theater and it started to snow while we were in the movie.  As we drove home...we got this idea that we were going to get out of the car and play...honestly I blame Jess :P She was always the more spontaneous of the three of us with snow.  If it has been cold enough, when the snow first starts to stick to the pavement it is a lot slipperier.  I was so nervous...because I don't like falling! But there I go :)  We had a blast that night.

No comments: