Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall Books!

This week I am going to be making my list of books I want to read this fall.  The funny thing is....this list needs to be a "crap 2013 is almost over" list.  This list also kind of two parts.....books to finish and then start :)

To Finish
  1. Guernesy Literary and Potato Peel Society
  2. The DaVinci Code
  3. To Kill a Mockingbird (so close with this one!)
  4. Mansfield Park (this one will be easier said then done)
To Start
  1. The Lost Symbol
  2. Inferno (yay new book!)
  3. Northanger Abbey
  4. Emma
  5. Persuasion
  6. Lady Susan
Remember I wanted to finish Dan Brown and Jane Austen...so we'll see if I can actually do this. Ha...ha...bets start now if I will actually finish! I'll take $20 on she won't ;)

http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm feeling the same where-has-2013-gone panic. My goal was to read 200 books this year and I haven't even reached 100 yet. Agh! I hope you meet your goals :)